From your Subliminator Dashboard you will see your order history under Orders. When choosing a specific order, a new window will appear with additional details. Here you will find your order status.
Your order will reflect one of the following statuses:
1. In Production - Your order is ready for fulfillment and the process has begun. Typically fulfillment time is 2-7 business days.
2. Canceled - Your order was canceled.
3. Error - The payment for your order has failed. Update your payment from Subliminator → Billing → Billing Methods. You can then retry the payment or wait for the next billing cycle to do the payment automatically.
4. Fulfilled - Your order was printed, cut, sewn and packaged and is ready to go! The tracking information can be found when you click on the order. It will appear in the top right corner.
5. On Hold - Your order has been placed on hold. This is usually due to your request, or other potential issues that we need to address with you. Contact us if you have any questions.